Being in the UK, I've never celebrated Thanksgiving. However, I often practice gratitude so I think it's a perfect day for a reasons to be grateful post. It's nothing fancy, just a day to be humble for all that we have. So, today, these are the top ten things I'm grateful for.
1. I'm alive! The air enters my lungs and my body is well.
2. Family and friends that love and support me.
3. I have a roof over my head and food in my kitchen.
4. I'm able to sit at my desk and write every day. Working at something I love doing is so much fun.
5. Nature! My daily walk in the woods makes me feel refreshed and energised.
6. My dog, Ben. He is my bestest friend.
7. The people in my life that have taught me how to be myself by being them.
8. New connections that are filled with warmth and love.
9. Laughter. It's so good for the soul.
10. My bed. It cradles me every night without fail.
Enjoy your day and don't forget to list ten things you're grateful for!