2015 is over! So, what did you achieve this year? I have a habit of making a list every new years eve on what I've achieved throughout the year. It helps to keep me positive, instead of worrying about what hasn't been done. Without further ado, let's see what shenanigans I've been up to.
1. Started my writing career full time - This was out of my control. The universe has a way of pushing people to do certain things. I lost my job and got enough money to help me write full time for a while.
2. Published 7 books! - Wow, I just had to do the maths and I can't belive it's been so many. I'm super chuffed to have achieved this.
3. Visited Ireland - I luckily won a lovely 2 night break to Belfast. I really enjoyed the lovely atmosphere and people.
4. Archery! - In Ireland I tried Archery for the first time and fell in love with it. It was so much fun and I even got the bullseye twice. How's that for a newbie?
5. Online dating - Okay, so this didn't work out for me, but at least I gave it a try. It's pretty nerve wracking meeting someone you don't know for the first time. Those that know me will know that going on a date with someone from a site is a huge step lol. And I'm not knocking it, if it works for you, that's great!
6. Dictating instead of typing - A strange one it may seem but it takes some practice to speak stories instead of typing them. It's fun and much quicker, though.
7. Had Christmas at home - As a single person for most of my twenties, I always went to someone elses house for Christmas day. This year I decided to do it at my house. I cooked a full on roast turkey dinner and everything! It was a lot of fun!
8. Carmen at Hever Castle - I finally saw an opera! I went to see Carmen in the outdoor theatre in Hever Castle. I don't live far from the castle, only about fifteen minutes so it made a really nice treat.
9. Connected with new special people - The type of people that you know will mean something to you for years to come.
10. Started a new creative venture - still early days, but I'm excited about what will come in 2016 with my creative ventures!