1. Throne of Glass 5 by Sarah J. Maas - I've only read the first book in this series but I'm determined to catch up by the time book 5 comes out. I really enjoyed the first book by Sarah J. Maas, so I'm sure I'll love the rest.
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare - I'm looking forward to trying this new series from this very loved author!
3. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard - I love the cover to this! I don't personally know this author but I love the sound of her book.
4. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury - I'm not up to date with genie fiction but I love the look of this one. Nothing like a really good fairytale re-telling.
5. Girl against the unvierse by Paula Stokes - This books sounds fun and real. Who doesn't feel like the universe is against them sometimes? I love the end of the blurb: From author Paula Stokes comes a funny and poignant novel about accepting the past, embracing the future, and learning to make your own luck.
6. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan - Love this cover! I'm not hugely into epic fantasy but this story from Sophie Jordan spikes my interest. I think the premise is intriguing and I will be reading it in 2016.
7. Map of Fates by Maggie Hall - This sounds really different from all the fantasy out there. It's set all around the world, which makes a nice change and I want to know what the Circle is!
8. Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake - Who doesn't love books? Which means who won't love a book about a girl transporting to the worlds awesome libraries while trying to dodge magical creatures. Sounds right up my street.
9. This is where is ends by Marieke Nijkamp - This looks like a harrowing but riveting read. The kind that makes the curiosity in us light up. I look forward to reading this with slight trepidation in a good way.
10. Revenge and the Wildby Michelle Modesto - What a different type of book. I'm not a big reader of western type fiction but the blurb to this book grabbed me instantly. I'll be reading this one!
What YA book are you most looking forward to?