1. Getting lost in a book is the next best thing to living real life. Actually, sometimes it's better!
2. I fall in love with the hero, and I'm often jealous of the heroine. Who doesn't want a man over six foot with muscles, and a sense of humor, to rescue her? Or even better, to fight alongside her in her hour of need? Any men single men that fit this description, can apply below!
3. It's good to know that other people go through the same things as you. Even if they are only fictonal.
4. Reading gives me hope! I will find that perfect man. They always do, so I will too!
5. I get more intelligent, the more I read...I can just tell.
6. You can waste away the day, reading in the sunshine. Who doesn't enjoy that?
7. Snacks + a good book = Heaven
8. You get to cry without anyone thinking you're ridiculously emotional. Everyone understands when your best book friend dies, or splits up with her boyfriend.
9. It's a good way to get out of doing anything. Reading deafness is a thing you know!
10. You get to climb into someone elses brain for a while. It's fun, emotional and sometimes hard going, but amazingly rewarding once you're done.
If you have any to add, share below!